Administrative Organizational Chart
Lawrence High School is staffed by 5 full time Building Administrators. There is a Building Principal who is responsible for overall building management, three Assistant Principals and one Chairperson who assists the Principal. Each Assistant Principal and Chairperson is assigned a number of responsibilities as well as a grade level. Each Administrator follows their grade from 9th grade through to graduation and is responsible for their grade’s day-to-day attendance as well as other student management functions.
View the Lawrence High School Organizational Chart
Lawrence High School is proud to announce the following for the Class of 2017:
Valedictorian – Allen Green
Salutatorian – Aaron Casanada
Honor Speaker – Barbara Williams
Congratulations to these hardworking students!
The Lawrence Quiz Bowl Team competed on Saturday, March 4th in its first National Invitational tournament at Columbia University. Rival Teams included Regis, Bronx Science, Hunter High School and Great Neck. Some came from as far away as Ithaca.
Allen Green and Aaron Castanada were among the top individual scores in the National (Varsity) Division. Eric Kolchinskiy and Ethan Breban were among the top individual scorers in the Standard (JV) Division. The team, coached by Dr. Stephen Sullivan, is a new addition for 2016-17.
National (Varsity) Team
Allen Green (Captain)
Jessica Mastorides (not in photo)
Standard (JV) Team A
Nicholas Williams (Captain)
Standard (JV) Team B
John Chen (Captain)
Coach: Dr. Stephen Sullivan
2017 NATIONAL YOUTH SCIENCE CAMP OPPORTUNITY
- The National Youth Science Camp is a residential science education program for young STEM enthusiasts the summer after they graduate from high school.
- Two graduating high school students will be selected to represent New York at the all-expenses paid honors program which will be held from June 14 through July 8, 2017. More information can be found on the Department’s web site at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/ciai/mst/sci/programs.html
- The online application to attend the 2017 National Youth Science Camp (NYSC) is now available at http://apply.nysc.org/. All applications and all supporting documents/forms must be submitted online no later than 6:00 PM EST March 1, 2017.
- For questions about the application process, please contact Ms. Elisabeth Egetemeyr at 518-474-5922 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Now is the time to start registering for the SAT or ACT.
Please see your guidance counselor for any questions.
Love Linda Inc. Scholaship Application
The Michael D. Richardson Foundation Scholarship
1. Students must show financial need
2. Students have Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, up to Physics on their transcript
3. Be a US citizen or resident alien
4. Minimum of an 85 average in 4 academic subjects
5. Three (3) of teacher letters of recommendation 9
(math, ELA, SS, science, principal)
6. One (1) letter from Clergy, community service, etc.
Please see your counselor for an application.
DEADLINE IS MARCH 31ST
Attention Student Athletes!
If you are interested in participating in either Division 1 or Division 2 athletics, on the collegiate level, please open the following link for important information on how to register with the NCAA as a student athlete.
LHS Clubs Presentation
LHS Clubs Video Clips
Lawrence High School 2016 Financial Aid Planning Night
Please note there will be a change in the date of the 2017 Senior Prom.
The new date for Lawrence High School’s Senior Prom will be:
June 20th, 2017
Tuesday, 6-10 pm
Bridgeview Yacht Club